Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Under the Soil

When we look outside we See: Grass, Trees, Flowers, Streams, People Etc....... But What we Never Notice is whats inside of those things..... you never think when you Step on the damp grass after it has rained, there is a Worm down inside of there Striving to get Water... Or when you trip over a Root from a Tree, there are little tiny root down under the ground trying to grow..... or for Instance: When someone Runs into you at a Park.... you Didn't know that they where trying to save there child from running into the road.....  
So why i am writing all of this, is to tell you..... Be Aware of your Surroundings, And try to look Under the Soil.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Maggie! An excellent start! Keep up the good work! I very much look forward to reading more of your blog posts in the future!

    All My Love,
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am Pretty Excited about it!

    ~<3 Maggie <3 ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie,
    This is such a great post. I never knew you saw things from this perspective in life. I want to keep posting. I LOVE it. It gives me a different avenue of how to see you. love u bunches..Mom

    ReplyDelete