Monday, November 14, 2011

Me, Myself, And I

Hey! My Name is Maggie Miller! I am The Daughter of Brian, and Gayla Miller. I Have Two Brothers: Matthew (17), And Gavin (11). I am A Dancer.... I have been dancing sence I was 4. Right now I am At a Studio up in Overland Park.... And thanks to my Gracious mom and dad, I am Able to go because they drive me there. I Love to Write, wich is Why I am making This blog! I Also love to Read wich is Totally Different story!
This Is going to be Short because I am getting ready to go to Dance.... But I Thought I Would tell you a Little bit about myself! 
Have a Great day!

2 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you sweetie. I wish you well on your writing endeavors. I love you..
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! Love you Too! :D do you Like my New Fonts and Stuff????

    ReplyDelete